Audience Suggetion


                                          PLEASE COMMENT 


Hello Guys. Hope Everyone is good. I know I am not posting any blog for a long time. I am extremely sorry for that. I have My exams and some important works. I know some of you visited my site to see something new.  

                               Today the main reason to post this blog is that -- I think we all are a family. So I wanted to know something from You. Please comment your valuable thoughts. You can Comment Your suggestions.

1. What Kind of Post You want to see?
    
2. I want to post about Indian culture, Festival , Marriage, Some historical places which is symbol of love etc. so what's Your opinion?

3. I want to start a forum page where You can Share Your Love story , Your thoughts and many more. Top 5 people are featured for every week. 
So what's Your opinion? please Comment

4. Main thing Do you like the Website appearance? Please Comment

5. Moreover I will post all my blog in three languages (English, Bengali , Hindi)

6. I will post Some Motivational quotes for those people who is suffering from break up, and try to move on.

More Over I will Definately try to post regular. Keep Supporting LOVESYAPPA. Please subscribe , Share , Comment. 
       
                        Always Try To be a reason For someone's Smile.😊




Comments

Popular Posts