My Own Experience of Breakupđź’” | Lovesyappa

 





Sisters and Brothers of all over world,

                                             At first I want to thank You all to show Your interest in my blog. In this blog I will Share my personal experience about break up.


                     Lets start from very beginning. One year ago I was involved into a relationship. She send me a friend request in Facebook. I accepted the request. Then chatting started between us. We shared our thoughts everyday. After 3 to 4 months I proposed her. She accepted my proposal. Then Our love story begins. By the way she lives in another city. But some relative of her lives in my city. So it was difficult for us to meet. I was a shy guy. Someday she told me I wanted to talk with you in call. So as a shy guy I was nervous because from my childhood I read in a boys school. So I never talked with girl offline or in call. It was hard for me. But practice makes a man perfect. I started talking with her . after some days when I talk with her I feel confident. 

                                   In February she came in my city in the occasion of Saraswati poojo (Saraswati Devi is a Hindu goddess of learning). I went to see her. I could not meet with her because her parents were with her. So we both only saw each other from some distance for first time. It was a great feeling.

                                    5-6 months passed. I wanted to do something for our future. so I was busy in my studying. I told her I could not talk with her whole the day. As I was busy in my studies I Could not talk with her at least 30 minutes somedays. Really I want to give her all happiness in future. so I focused my full concentration in my studies. She was really upset. Because we could not meet. We only could talk. she wanted to talk with me and share her thoughts, sorrow etc. when she call she cried Infront me. I really felt helpless. I wanted to try to covey her. But I know it is really painful for her. She only wanted to hear my voice. As she could not talk with me she became angry and when she call me she shout on me. As a human how long I bear the shout and then we both involved in quarrel. Then I told her sorry.

                                    Suddenly she stopped call me. Only when I call she picked up and talked with me. after 1-2 month I noticed some awkward things. Sometimes when I called her I found her busy. Then when I check her profile I saw One person gave hearts in all her pictures. I asked her about this she told me he Was her one kind of elder brother. I believed her. So I did not  argue with her on this topic. After some day I message that person who gave heart . He also told me she is her sister. On that very day a call was came in my phone.  My Gf and that person was present Other side of the call. She told me that She love that guy. She Does not love me anymore. I was literally shocked. The guy told me that in love, lover should give time to his partner. I asked her from when you both are involved in love? she replied 3 months. I told her - if you told me I don't like you anymore before, I free you instantly. You had no need to play with my emotion.

                                          I could not believe what she did with me. on day before  of that day I told her I Love You and she replied I Love You too.

                               That day was really painful to me. I could not digest the fact. Normally I never skip my lunch and dinner at any situation. But that day I can't eat a bite of food. I could not Understand how a person can forgot someone and some beautiful memories for other person. Is it easy to forgot someone whom we love from bottom of our heart? If it is easy why I can't forgot her. 10 months complete from our separation. But still I miss her. She Wants to keep our friendship. But I refuse her proposal. Because I cant see her with other person Infront of my eyes. People are changed so rapidly. sometimes ago I was her love. Now an other person was her love. some people says I can't live with out you. The truth is that who says that line, they give us pain most.

                             I don't want to calculate who has more faults. I know that we both have some faults. Main fact is that till now I miss her. I only think about our old sweet memories. I lost my love for my career. But it does not mean I should not live in this world. Many people try to suicide due to love failure. Friends, it is a only a part of our life. Think about your parents. Do something for them.

                           Some love story can't reach its climax , they live in a corner of our heart. Remember one thing every failure gives you a lesson. Take the lesson and move on. Don't feel lonely. Because you are not only the one who face this situation. Thousands of people are go through from this situation. Believe in Yourself. It is impossible to forgot someone if you truly love someone. One suggestion - if you really love your partner try to correct each other faults and always try to hold each other hand tightly and go forward. Break up is not the solution.

                          Today I will end here. If you like my writings you can subscribe my blog. If you have any suggestion or problems you can share with us by filling contact us form or by comment. Please like, comment and share my blogs. 


Comments

Popular Posts